Thursday, June 4, 2015

Getting a Jump on Christmas

One of the little boys in my life is almost done for Christmas (thanks to Loopy Academy's Extra Credit prompt). I've got a matching set of mittens and a sweater ready to go, it just needs a hat which will be added once I know how much leftover commission yarn I'll have (and what colors).


Yarn: Cascade 220 Superwash
Needles: US6/4.0mm
Timeframe: May 21 - 27, 2015
Mods: Different stripe pattern to use up the yarn I had, Kitchenered the tops, and added a crochet chain to keep the mittens from getting lost!
Problems: None!
 

Pattern: Boys Can Wear Pink! (Ravelry mine)
Yarn: Cascade 220 Superwash
Needles: US5/3.75mm and US7/4.5mm
Timeframe: May 11 - 31, 2015
Mods: Used the smaller needle for the inside of the turned hems and the neck ribbing.
Problems: None!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!